There were 159,567 visits to Kitsilano.ca in 2010 up from 131,991 in 2009. That’s a 21% increase.
So why are more and more people visiting Kitsilano.ca? It’s got to be the hyper-local Kitsilano content. And here are the ten most popular stories on Kitsilano.ca in 2010.
1. Kitsilano Workout to close? – September 28th
2. 4th Avenue Business Association cancels Summer of Love Festival – June 22nd
3. The Relocation of Kits Beach’s Playground: Unexplained and Unpopular – May 5th
4. Can Trevor Linden save Kitsilano Workout – October 4th
5. There’s A New Delikatessen in Kits: Ploeger – April 6th
6. West Broadway’s Parthenon Supermarket goes up in flames – November 23rd
7. Meinhardt on Arbutus to close permanently on Christmas Eve – December 23rd
8. Kitsilano – Olympic Dead Zone? – February 23rd
9. Watermark set to turn over Kits Beach lease to Boathouse chain – April 12th
10. Kitsilano Day Care Society in Search of New Home – June 21st
For the potential advertisers out there, 159,567 visits in 2010 translated into 268,937 pageviews. Since sponsor banner ads appear on EVERY page of the site, had you been an advertiser in 2010 your banner advertisement would have been displayed over 250,000 times.
Based on our current advertising rates, that works out to a CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions) of only $6.69. A deal for truly targeted advertising. Get in touch if you’re interested in taking advantage of Kitsilano.ca in 2011.
Thanks to everyone who visited in 2010. All the best in 2011!
Last modified: January 13, 2011