February 2010 is upon us and the month we’ve been counting down to for years is finally here. While Kitsilano isn’t home to any Olympic venues, we’re bound to see a huge increase in activity in the community over the next couple months as tourists flood our city.
In the meantime, here are the Top 5 blog posts from January based on pageviews.
- Best of Kitsilano – The 2009 Winners are… by Rob on January 1st
- Local Public Eatery – The Place to be by TC on January 12th
- Homeless Shelter in Kitsilano to open tomorrow by Rob on January 14th
- Long Live the Beagle by Andrea on January 6th
- Duthie Books to Shut Down at end of February by Rob on January 19th
February marks a significant anniversary for Kitsilano.ca – so stay tuned for some cool announcements later this month.
Last modified: January 31, 2010