There are plenty of pumpkin patches around the Lower Mainland to choose from but here are three that are easy to get to if you’re short on time but still want to pick your perfect pumpkin.
Just be sure to purchase your ticket online before heading out to get your pumpkin this year!
The Pumpkin Patch at Southlands Heritage Farm
- When: All of October. Open from 3:30pm to 7:00pm on weekdays and from 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends.
- Where: 6767 Balaclava Street, Vancouver
- Cost: $8 per pumpkin.
- Tickets: southlandsfarm.ca
The Pumpkin Patch at Richmond Country Farms
- When: October 5th to 31st. Open from 10:00am to 4:30pm on weekdays and from 10:00am to 4:30pm on weekends.
- Where: 12900 Steveston Highway, Richmond
- Admission: $12 on weekdays & $15 on weekends and holidays. Includes pumpkin.
- Tickets: countryfarms.ca
Laity Pumpkin Patch
- When: All of October. Open from 12:00pm to 5:00pm on weekdays and from 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends.
- Where: 1145 128th Avenue, Maple Ridge
- Cost: $8 for admission. Pumpkins are $2 and up based on size.
- Tickets: laitypumpkinpatch.com
Last modified: October 14, 2021