July was a hot one for Vancouverites thanks to a heat wave that is still lingering and it was our best month yet on Kitsilano.ca. I reported back in March that Kitsilano.ca’s traffic had hit 10,225 visitors and 18,777 pageviews – a 400% increase over the previous March.
The momentum continues with July clocking in with 14,527 visitors and 27,767 pageviews in comparison to 7,023 visitors and 13,793 pageviews during July 2008. A 100% increase over the same month last year.
Why? We can only assume it’s the great local content – here are the Top 5 Blog posts from July based on pageviews:
- Kits Beach named Top 10 Sexiest Beach in North America – July 7, 2009
- Pedestrian/Bike Bridge proposed for False Creek – July 3, 2009
- 2009 Kitsilano Showboat Program Online – June 29, 2009
- Nothing to report from bike trial this morning – July 13, 2009
- Top 15 Kitsilano Businesses on Twitter – July 15, 2009
Thanks to everybody for reading – we’re looking forward to an even better August.
Last modified: August 1, 2009