March 2009 is in the books as the busiest month to date on Kitsilano.ca with 10,225 visitors and 18,777 pageviews.
To put our current traffic in perspective, in March of 2008 Kitsilano.ca had 2,262 visitors and 3,796 pageviews. That’s a 400% increase.
Why? Great local content – here are the Top 5 Blog posts from March based on pageviews:
- West 4th vs. West Broadway – Where is a better place to live? by Rob on March 4, 2009
- Kitsilano Yarn Bombed by Chloe on March 13, 2009
- Broadway Coffee and Tea Scene Changes by Erik on January 27, 2009
- A Night at Abigail’s Party by Justin on March 10, 2009
- Confirmed: Jackson’s Meat is returning to West 4th Avenue by Rob on March 11, 2009
Thanks again for following Kitsilano.ca!
Last modified: February 10, 2010