With the weather forecast calling for extreme heat this weekend, you’re probably wondering how you can get yourself wet.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has made the process of dipping your toes in Kits Pool a lot more complicated, once you’ve got your reservation you’ll be happy you made the effort.
This summer the only thing between you and the cool pool water is a alarm set for 11:55am and some fast fingers.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Registration opens three days in advance at noon.
- Children under 5 are free and do not require reservation.
- Length swimming is a 45 minute session and public swimming is a 90 minute session.
- Flexipasses, 10-visit passes, and cash are not accepted for online registration
- Leisure Access Pass holders will need an access code to the reservation system.
Last modified: July 2, 2021