The 21st Annual Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k is on Sunday June 23rd.
Come on out to cheer on over 5,000 runners going from UBC to Stanley Park in what is considered BC’s fastest Half-Marathon.
Race organizers are working closely with UBC, the City of Vancouver, and the Vancouver Police Department to minimize any inconveniences however there will be traffic delays and/or parking restrictions in Kitsilano as follows.
- 7:30am to 9:30am – NW Marine (UBC to West 4th) – Closed, All Lanes
- 7:45am to 9:45am – West 4th Ave (NW Marine to Alma) – Limited, Westbound Lanes
- 7:45am to 9:45am – Alma (West 4th to Point Grey Road) – Closed, All Lanes
- 8:00am to 10:15am – Point Grey Road (Alma to Trafalgar) – Closed, All Lanes
- 8:00am to 10:30am – Cornwall Avenue (Trafalgar to Arbutus) – Closed, Westbound Lanes
Check out the complete list of road closures online.
Last modified: June 24, 2019