December is here. Which means the city’s Christmas tree lots are now open and you’re likely looking for one.
From potted mini Christmas trees to towering BC-grown Christmas trees, here’s where to find your Christmas tree near Kitsilano.
- Location: Prince of Wales Secondary School, 2250 Eddington Drive (Arbutus & King Edward)
- Open Dates: December 1st to 20th
- Hours: Monday to Friday from noon – 9:00pm. Weekends from 9:00am – 9:00pm.
- Location: Lord Byng High School parking lot at 3939 West 16th Avenue
- Open Dates: December 1st to 21st
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 12:30pm to 8pm. Weekends from 10am to 8pm.
- Location: 2560 West Broadway
- Open Dates: Until December 24th
- Hours: 7 days a week, 9:00am to 5:30pm
Mario’s Xmas Tree Lot at West 8th & Arbutus
- Location: West 8th & Arbutus
- Open Dates: Until Christmas Eve
- Hours: From 9:00am to 10:00pm daily. Receive new trees every two days.
Aunt Leah’s Vancouver Christmas Tree Lots
- Location: St. Stephen’s United Church at 54th and Granville Street
- Open Dates: November 24th to December 23rd
- Hours: 7 days a week, 10:00am to 9:00pm
If evergreens aren’t your thing, so far this year we’ve seen Christmas trees built out of books and antlers.
Have one to add? Help out by commenting below.
Last modified: December 11, 2017
My go to for many years has been the lot at 8th and Arbutus. Gita and Mario and the other family members are super nice, give a fair deal and will drop of your tree for you at no extra charge. And the selection is solid too. They are open till late daily and had lots of trees out when I drove by today.
Thanks GrayElf – we’ve added Mario’s lot to the list.