Free outdoor movies at Stanley Park, one of our favourite Vancouver summer traditions, returns starting July 4th through August 22nd.
Stanley Park’s Ceperley Meadows (Second Beach) will be outfitted with a four-storey inflatable movie screen for thousands of Vancouverites to kick back and watch flicks outdoors under summer skies.
How it works? Shows start at dusk. Seating is first come, first serve. Bring your own blankets and/or lawn chairs and, since it’s a family-friendly event, smoking or alcohol is not permitted. Movie goers are encouraged to walk, take transit, or bike out to Stanley Park for the shows – there will be a bike valet service offered on site each night too.
The complete Evo Summer Cinema Series at Stanley Park is as follows:
- The Lego Batman Movie – Tuesday, July 4
- Goonies – Tuesday, July 11
- Toy Story – Tuesday, July 18
- National Lampoon’s Vacation – Tuesday, July 25
- Beauty and the Beast – Sing-a-Long – Tuesday, August 1
- Jaws – Tuesday, August 8
- Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets – Tuesday, August 15
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 – Tuesday, August 22
Last modified: June 5, 2017