1. Register for Bike to Work Week. You can start a team, join a team or register solo. If you registered in 2015 or 2014 you do not need to re-register – simply login and log a trip to be considered a participant.
2. Encourage your colleagues to join your team and help you win prizes. If you’re a team leader, attend the Bike to Work Week Launch Party on October 12th and pick up your team leader packages. Email email@example.com for more information.
3. Log your trips during Bike to Work Week to be entered to win more amazing prizes, including a trip for 2 to Amsterdam on KLM! You can log your trip by mapping it or by entering your total kilometres cycled.
4. Check out the Celebration Station Map after October 14th to find out where you can stop for free treats, free mechanic services and more prize draws throughout the week!
5. Consider becoming a member of HUB to support cycling improvements and bike education around the region.
Last modified: October 11, 2016