Do you have all your shopping to do in the next few days? You’re not alone and you live in the ideal neighbourhood to sort it. Head to West 4th Ave. and enjoy shopping local at a slew of boutiques that will please all the ladies on your list.
We had tons of fun curating a collection “For Her” that we are sure will leave her thinking you’re the most thoughtful person in her life.
- Not sure what Tocca scent will be her favourite? No problem. Gift her “Meet the Girls” with all the colourful tocca scents in perfect clutch size carrying rollers from Beauty Bar.
- An Oh My Gift “Eat Cake for Breakfast” mug is perfect for a francophile Marie Antoinette fan.
- Leather slip-ons in a rainbow of colours will for sure become her go to shoes from Miz Mooz.
- Colourful Skull keychains (from Coco’s Closet) will help her spot her keys in her oversized boho bag.
- Leather gloves that will allow her to text are a useful and stylish wardrobe addition. Find them at Two of Hearts.
- Is she headed for the mountains this season? Bundle her up in this cinched and stylish jacket from North Face.
- Lucia organic shea butter soap is the good for her skin and smells great from Signed & Sealed.
- Cozy up in this cute tartan scarf from XO Bella.
- This loose-leaf tea travel mug is perfect for the tea-lover on the go from David’s Tea. The
- Vancouver Candle Company nailed it when they created these neighbourhood candles from Fab Clothing.
- Let her explore the possibilities while riding a Liv bike from Giant.
- A flared leather skirt from Wear Else is a sophisticated addition to her wardrobe that she will covet.
- Let the sunshine down on her in these great shades from Kate French.
- The new Hills Dry Goods has an amazing selection of jewels including this gem by local designer Melanie Auld.
- Add some inspiration to her walls with this locally made tiles from Briers.
- Infuse her surroundings with vitality, health and well being with this nebulizer from Saje.
- She will swoon over this classic chandelier from The Find Furniture.
- A redo of the classic trench will have her making statements everywhere she goes from Kit & Ace.
- Give her the gift of healthy, glowing skin from the amazing Aesop.
- Freshen up her yoga kit with a new mat from Lululemon. After yoga let her settle in for a good soak with the fun invention of the Bath Bomb from Lush.
- She must stay dry and be of course sleek with this chapeau from The Boardroom.
- Denim mavens can never have too many pairs in their closet and Mavi has the best selection to choose from for her.
- Cozy slippers will keep her feet warm and comfortable from Gravity Pope.
- Feeling creative? Make her a keepsake at the iconic Country Beads.
- Get her down the slopes with these fun skiis from Comor.
- Birkenstocks, which we know are sooo comfy, have finally become the new trend in footwear and The Right Shoe has an outstanding selection.
- She will love a sharp handbag for all of her essentials including a laptop from Middle Sister.
Last modified: December 19, 2015