Traffic in Kitsilano will be affected this Sunday May 3rd when 15,000 people take part in the 38th annual BMO Vancouver Marathon. Road closures as follows:
- Cornwall St., from Chestnut St. to Arbutus St. – eastbound lanes closed
- Cornwall St., from Arbutus St. to MacDonald St. – closed (traffic to use 4th Ave.)
- Point Grey Rd., from MacDonald St. to Highbury St. – closed
- Alma St., from Point Grey Rd., to W 4th Ave. – closed
- W 4th Ave., from Alma St. to NW Marine Dr. – westbound lanes closed (eastbound lanes open)
- Highbury St., from W 4th Ave. to Point Grey Rd. – closed
- Arbutus St., from W 4th Ave. to Ogden Ave.
- McNicoll St., from Arbutus St. to Maple St.
- Maple St., from McNicoll St. to Ogden St
- Ogden Ave., from Maple St. to Chestnut – closed
- Chestnut St., from Ogden St. to Whyte Ave. – closed
- Whyte Ave., from Chestnut St. to Coast Guard station (Seawall) – closed
Last modified: May 2, 2009