Fuel Restaurant announced today that they’re hosting a special dinner event in February to celebrate the diversity of Riesling. Inspired by his love and passion for Riesling, Fuel Sommelier Tom Doughty has worked with Executive Chef Robert Belcham to create a five course dinner designed to complement the sundry grape.
The five-course meal will be offered up on February 19th, 20th, and 21st for $69 with Doughty’s wine pairings available for an additional $50. The menu is as follows:
- Marinated Qualicum Bay Scallops endive, meyer lemon, hazelnut
- Organic Fingerling Potato Salad grainy mustard, frisee, crispy duck
- Slow Roasted Wild Chum Salmon beetroot, horseradish cream, romaine
- Nicola Valley Venison Loin crisp shoulder, braised apples, smoked juniper sausage, cabbage
- Honey Stewed Concord Pears caramelized pastry, cream cheese ice cream, chestnut beignet
Book your table online or call 604-288-7905.
Last modified: January 26, 2009