Are you a stickler for fine customer service? If so, check out Darren Patrick’s new blog called timinganddelivery. It promises to be a virtual sounding board of customer service experiences across businesses – restaurants, personal services, and merchants – and be refreshed regularly with new content and material.
Since Darren is a fellow Kits resident, he’ll be writing his fair share about local merchants. In his first month he’s already covered Market Meats, Bishop’s, Hapa Izakaya, and DogCity.
As an example, here’s what Darren loves about Market Meats:
- depth of selection (endless choices of every cut and type of meat known to man);
- helpful and friendly staff (tend to know their customers by name – big points in my view – and can make recommendations for any event, cut of meat, wine pairing, time of day, colour of shirt you’re wearing, etc. that you can dream up);
- pre-marinated product (rosemary garlic lamb steaks and tandoori chicken are by far and away my top picks);
- reasonable prices (great value for the quality you get!); and
- â€˜accessories’ for your meal (an ENTIRE WALL – and its a long wall – of rubs, cheeses, salads, fancy bottled waters, elaborate saucesâ€¦I could go on, but I won’t).
Last modified: June 22, 2008