Are you a stickler for fine customer service? If so, check out Darren Patrick’s new blog called timinganddelivery. It promises to be a virtual sounding board of customer service experiences across businesses – restaurants, personal services, and merchants – and be refreshed regularly with new content and material.
As an example, here’s what Darren loves about Market Meats:
- depth of selection (endless choices of every cut and type of meat known to man);
- helpful and friendly staff (tend to know their customers by name – big points in my view – and can make recommendations for any event, cut of meat, wine pairing, time of day, colour of shirt you’re wearing, etc. that you can dream up);
- pre-marinated product (rosemary garlic lamb steaks and tandoori chicken are by far and away my top picks);
- reasonable prices (great value for the quality you get!); and
- â€˜accessories’ for your meal (an ENTIRE WALL – and its a long wall – of rubs, cheeses, salads, fancy bottled waters, elaborate saucesâ€¦I could go on, but I won’t).
Last modified: June 22, 2008