WHAT TO DO THIS WEEKEND IN KITS
1) Vote for best Kitsilano patio. We’d like to know what you think. Really.
2) Sign up for Kitsilano Pool membership. Canada’s longest pool opens this year on Saturday, May 19. Whether your into lounging or doing laps, take advantage of this gem in our midst.
3) Meet BC farmers at the Kitsilano Farmers Market which opens Sunday May 20.
4) Drink lots of craft beer at the Kitsilano Craft Beer Week events.
5) Do not think about work until its inevitability rears its head Monday night. Savour the long weekend – the unofficial start of summer.