Kitsilano can be described as Vancouver’s trendy beach community. This densely populated neighbourhood is especially popular with the younger generation for it’s combination of relatively affordable rental housing (for Vancouver) as well as it’s close proximity to both the beach and the downtown core. The area also contains many well preserved homes, some dating back to the turn the of the century.
Both Broadway Street and West 4th provide residents with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Closer to Kits beach, the area between Cornwall and York Avenue, along Yew Street, is also home to some great neighbourhood establishments.
- Acropol Taverna | 2942 West Broadway | 604-733-2412
- Double D’s Pizza | 3510 West 4th Avenue | 604-736-7001
- Kerkis Greek Taverna | 3605 West 4th Avenue | 604-731-2712
- Maria’s Taverna | 2324 West 4th Avenue | 604-731-4722
- Simpatico Ristorante | 2222 West 4th Avenue | 604-733-6824
If we’re missing one of your favorite Greek restaurants in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it.