- Volleyball BC’s Corona Open hits Kits Beach this week – babes and beers on the beach.
- Looks like the old Malones at Cornwall & Yew may not be a Joeys – but a “Public Eatery” is opening in September.
- Businesses complain to Mayor Robertson that the Burrard Bridge bike lane trial is killing business – they may have a point.
- Chocolatier Thomas Haas is opening his second retail location on West Broadway next to Lumiere and DB Bistro.
- For the first time in 32 years, the Vancouver Folk Music Festival this weekend will include a Beer Garden – look for ex-Barenaked Lady Steven Page performs at the Vancouver Folk Music Festival this weekend at Jericho Beach
- Love the photo of Vancouver from Kits Beach on Kitsilano.ca? Buy yourself a copy.
- Kitsilano.ca has two new sponsors this month – Orb Clothing and the Kitsilano Pharmasave. Who’s up next?
Last modified: July 17, 2009