Kitsilano can be described as Vancouver’s trendy beach community. This densely populated neighbourhood is especially popular with the younger generation for it’s combination of relatively affordable rental housing (for Vancouver) as well as it’s close proximity to both the beach and the downtown core. The area also contains many well preserved homes, some dating back to the turn the of the century.
Both Broadway Street and West 4th provide residents with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Closer to Kits beach, the area between Cornwall and York Avenue, along Yew Street, is also home to some great neighbourhood establishments.
- The Bimini Public House | 2010 West 4th Avenue | 604-733-7116
- Darby’s Neighbourhood Pub | 2001 MacDonald Street | 604-731-0617
- Displace Hashery | 3293 West 4th Avenue | 604-736-0212
- The Eatery | 3431 West Broadway | 604-738-5298
- Elwoods | 3145 West Broadway | 604-736-4301
- New Bohemian (The) | 3162 West Broadway| 604-736-7576
- Regal Beagle | 2283 West 4th Avenue | 604-739-0677
- Sunset Grill Tap House & Whiskey Bar | 2204 York Avenue | 604-732-3733
If we’re missing one of your favorite pubs in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it.