Kitsilano can be described as Vancouver’s trendy beach community. This densely populated neighbourhood is especially popular with the younger generation for it’s combination of relatively affordable rental housing (for Vancouver) as well as it’s close proximity to both the beach and the downtown core. The area also contains many well preserved homes, some dating back to the turn the of the century.
Both Broadway Street and West 4th provide residents with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Closer to Kits beach, the area between Cornwall and York Avenue, along Yew Street, is also home to some great neighbourhood establishments.
- Bistro Pastis | 2153 West 4th Avenue | 604-731-5020
- Bistrot Bistro | 1961 West 4th Avenue | 604-732-0004
- Cafe Regalade | 2836 West 4th Avenue | 604-733-2213
- Mistral French Bistro | 2585 West Broadway | 604-733-0046
- Smoking Dog (The) | 1889 West 1st Avenue | 604-732-8811
If we’re missing one of your favorite French restaurants in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it.