With the weather forecast calling for weekend sun and Kitsilano’s outdoor pool opening on Saturday, you’re probably wondering how you can get yourself wet.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has made the process of dipping your toes in Kits Pool a lot more complicated, once you’ve got your reservation you’ll be happy you made the effort.
Online reservations begin May 19th at noon for opening Saturday’s session, so this summer the only thing between you and the cool pool water is a alarm set for 11:55am and some fast fingers.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Registration opens three days in advance at noon.
- Children under 5 are free and do not require reservation.
- Length swimming is a 45 minute session and public swimming is a 90 minute session.
- Flexipasses, 10-visit passes, and cash are not accepted for online registration
- Leisure Access Pass holders will need an access code to the reservation system. Due to technical complications, the Leisure Access codes are expected to be available beginning May 27th.
Have you got any other tips on how to get into Kits Pool this summer? Leave them in the comments below.
Last modified: June 29, 2022