From potted mini Christmas trees to towering BC-grown Christmas trees, here’s where to find your Christmas tree near Kitsilano.
- Location: Prince of Wales Secondary School, 2250 Eddington Drive (Arbutus & King Edward)
- Open Dates: December 1st to 20th
- Hours: Monday to Friday from noon – 9:00pm. Weekends from 9:00am – 9:00pm.
- Location: Lord Byng High School parking lot at 3939 West 16th Avenue
- Open Dates: November 30th to December 21st
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 12:30pm to 8pm. Weekends from 10am to 8pm.
- Location: 2560 West Broadway
- Open Dates: Until December 24th
- Hours: 7 days a week, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Location: West 8th & Arbutus
- Open Dates: Until Christmas Eve
- Hours: From 9:00am to 10:00pm daily. Receive new trees every two days.
- Location: St. Stephen’s United Church at 54th and Granville Street
- Open Dates: November 24th to December 23rd
- Hours: 7 days a week, 10:00am to 9:00pm
If evergreens aren’t your thing, so far this year we’ve seen Christmas trees built out of books and antlers.
Last modified: December 18, 2018