Etsy and Wesbrook Village are partnering up to host a one-stop shopping event for one-of-a-kind gift giving this year.
Shop for handmade gifts and discover new local talents while you do your holiday shopping at the market and enjoy the festivities at the family-friendly Wesbrook Village Winter Event.
Here’s a sneak peak at just a few of the unique gift ideas you will find at this year’s Etsy Vancouver Market:
- Stylish and earth-friendly Vancouver market bag via The Bag.ca
- Handcrafted concrete home designs by Mind The Minimal
- Slick ties and bowties handmade at Fly at Risk
- Iconic Canadian nature prints from Cliff Nietvelt Photography
- One of a kind sculptural jewelry and ceramics by We Mumble.
In addition to the Etsy Vancouver Market, these Wesbrook Village Winter Event holiday festivities will entertain Vancouver families for free:
- Holiday balloon display extravaganza in the Wesbrook Village Welcome Centre,
- Outdoor light and tree display,
- Holiday scavenger hunt,
- Christmas carollers,
- Horse drawn carriage rides,
- Photos with Santa.
The Wesbrook Village Winter Event with Etsy Vancouver Market is at the Wesbrook Community Centre (3335 Webber Lane) on December 1 & 2 from 10am – 5pm. Admission is $3 per person and children under 12 are free.
More information online.
Last modified: April 4, 2019