The Vancouver Maritime Museum Hosts is hosting a St. Roch ’90 Years of Adventure’ celebration on July 1st.
The free day long event starts with 10 cent doughnuts & coffee for the first 90 people to arrive.
Special activities include:
- Visual art project on the Terrace – Wish the St. Roch a happy birthday and help the Museum paint a banner celebrating her 90 years of adventure (10:00am to 2:30pm)
- Boatbuilding in the Children’s Maritime Discovery Centre (10:00am to 4:00pm)
- Parks Canada in the museum lobby (10:00am to 5:00pm)
- Brass Quintet from the Band of the 15th Field Artillery Regiment (2:30pm to 3:20pm)
- A concert by the Borealis String Quartet, inspired by the St. Roch (3:30pm to 4:40pm)
- Lots of crafts, activities, music and food
- And, of course, visit the St. Roch Exhibition!
The Vancouver Maritime Museum is located at 1905 Ogden Avenue in Vanier Park.
Last modified: June 28, 2018