Canada’s biggest food and drink festival returns January 20 to February 5, 2017.
The 15th season of the Dine Out Vancouver Festival is on and reservations are open.
Produced by Tourism Vancouver, Dine Out Vancouver attracts more than 100,000 locals and visitors, as it takes over the city with 17 days of culinary events, multi-course, prix fixe menus at 280-plus restaurants (at $20, $30 or $40 price points).
Here are our top three picks for hottest reservations in Kitsilano, all of which are brand new to the Dine Out program.
- Bishop’s is a leader in sustainability and luxurious food; excellent service.
- 2183 West 4th Avenue, 604-738-2025, $40
- Jefferson Alvarez is one of the most innovative and daring chefs in Vancouver.
- 1898 West 1st Avenue, 604-731-5370, $40
- Contemporary takes on vegetables and proteins.
- 2042 West 4th Avenue, 604-739-2042, $40
Last modified: January 10, 2017