Kitsilano.ca is looking for a few new bloggers to cover the Kits neighbourhood beat. Our current openings include, food, family, shopping and events.
Do any of these sound like you?
- Hungry, funny and addicted to Instagram
- A devoted local diner willing to attend food events/openings
- A Kits shopper who always knows what stores are coming and going, and where to find sales.
- The Kits shopper who always chats with local business owners
- A neighbourhood resident who attends all the events, whether it’s a band at Zulu or Winterruption on Granville
- A mum or dad who knows the ins and outs of entertaining/feeding/caring for a family in Kits.
If you’re interested and any of these apply, get in touch. Tell us a little about yourself. Share some of your ideas for posts. If you’ve blogged before, send a sample.
Whoever replies first will have priority. If chosen, you’d be asked to post at least once every other week. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Last modified: February 28, 2013