I leave New Year’s Eve planning until the last minute. In fact, the less I plan ahead, the better the night seems to go. But that’s just my personal approach to the bubbly-fueled ball drop. Many Kits restaurants (Fable, Bibo, etc.) are closed December 31, but we’ve done some investigating and come up with a list of New Year’s Eve dinner and/or party options.
If you’re looking for a place to celebrate New Year’s Eve, here are Kitsilano restaurants and bars that still have room for you.
Have one to add? Help out by commenting below.
New Year’s Eve restaurant and bar events
- Bistro Pastis: $65 for three courses
- Darby’s: $20 tickets gets you a sleeve of beer and a glass of bubbly at midnight
- Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar: Family Style Menu from 9pm onwards for $49 per person
- La Cigale French Bistro: Prix Fixe Menu for $30
- Hell’s Kitchen: $60 tickets include unlimited Whistler beer and Lonetree cider from 8 to 9:30pm, tapas food throughout the night, complimentary coat-check, and, as always, bubbly when the clock ticks midnight.
- Siena Restaurant: A block or two out of our hood, enjoy four courses for $55 from 7pm onwards.
- Trafalgar’s Bistro: Four courses for $56 per person from 5pm onward.
Last modified: December 29, 2012