Once you start listing Easter events there seems no end to it. Here are a few more Easter and non-Easter related things going on around Kits this upcoming long weekend:
- Maritime Easter Treasure Hunt at the Maritime Museum. From Friday April 10 until Monday April 13, kids can go on a treasure hunt around the museum, trying to answer questions along the way. Find all the treasures and win a prize.
- Easter Chocolate Lollipops and “Egg Sandwich” Cookies making class at Quince. “Learn to make the perfect chocolate lollipop and cute “egg sandwich” cookies, while enjoying a cup of Quince Hot Chocolate.” Saturday April 11, from 11am-12pm. $20 for adults and $15 for children.
- A little more traditional, and not quite an event unless you participate, but this Easter Sunday at 12:30pm, 17 people from Westside Church will be baptized at Kits Beach.
- Friday, April 10, at 9:15am, walkers and runners will meet at the Ranger station on 16th (just past Blanca) in Pacific Spirit Park for a run/walk through the re-opened park.
- Not so much an event but more a neat way to potentially win something free: Hip Baby is currently raffling off the kidsonroof cardboard house that has graced their window the last little while. Better hurry though, as the draw is Friday April 10. No purchase necessary.
- And if you’re struggling with what to make for Easter, Indish’s Easter menu looks very tasty.
Last modified: April 9, 2009