Much of this growth is due to the City’s support for green transportation initiatives to make roads safer and more comfortable for cyclists and pedestrians. Expanding the bicycle network is an important strategy in the City’s effort to reduce traffic congestion to become a more sustainable city.
Not surprisingly Kitsilano is home to a huge population of cyclists and a handful of stores to serve them.
- Ace Cycles | 3155 West Broadway | 604.738.9818 | @AceCycles
- B4 Bike Shop | 1758 West 4th Avenue | 604.734.7252 | @B4BikeShop
- Dizzy Cycles | 1856 West 4th Avenue | 604.739.6848 | @dizzycycles
- Giant Vancouver | 1717 West 4th Avenue | 604-736-1717
- Reckless Bike Store | 1810 Fir Street | 604.731.2420 | @recklessbikes
- Ride On Bike Shop | 2255 West Broadway | 604.736.7433
- Skiis & Biikes | 1701 West 3rd Avenue | 604.738.3715 | @skiisandbiikes
- Speed Theory | 2616 West 4th Avenue | 604.714.0171 | @speedtheoryvan
- West Point Cycles | 3771 West 10th Avenue | 604.224.3536 | @westpointcycles
If we’re missing your favorite bike shop in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it. If you’re a bike retailer in Kitsilano and would like to become a Community Sponsor of Kitsilano.ca, sign up here.