Where to Buy a Bike in Kitsilano
Cycling is one of the cleanest and most energy efficient forms of transportation in Vancouver, and the number of people choosing to cycle continues to grow, year after year.
Much of this growth is due to the City’s support for green transportation initiatives to make roads safer and more comfortable for cyclists and pedestrians. Expanding the bicycle network is an important strategy in the City’s effort to reduce traffic congestion to become a more sustainable city.
Not surprisingly Kitsilano is home to a huge population of cyclists and a handful of stores to serve them but Kitsilano.ca’s official BIKE sponsor is House of Chain.
Located at West 4th Avenue and Alma in Jericho Village, House of Chain has been in business for over a year and specializes in Norco bicycles.
While House of Chain is our preferred bike shop in Kitsilano, there are a few others to choose from:
- Ace Cycles | 3155 West Broadway | 604-738-9818 | @AceCycles
- B4 Bike Shop | 1980 Burrard St. | 604-734-7252 | @B4BikeShop
- Giant Vancouver | 1717 West 4th Ave. | 604-736-1717
- Reckless Bike Store | 1810 Fir St. | 604-731-2420 | @recklessbikes
- Ride On Bike Shop | 2255 West Broadway | 604-736-7433
- Skiis & Biikes | 1701 West 3rd Ave. | 604-738-3715 | @skiisandbiikes
- Speed Theory | 2616 West 4th Ave. | 604-714-0171 | @speedtheoryvan
- West Point Cycles | 3771 West 10th Ave. | 604-224-3536 | @westpointcycles