Kitsilano can be described as Vancouver’s trendy beach community. This densely populated neighbourhood is especially popular with the younger generation for it’s combination of relatively affordable rental housing (for Vancouver) as well as it’s close proximity to both the beach and the downtown core. The area also contains many well preserved homes, some dating back to the turn the of the century.
Both Broadway Street and West 4th provide residents with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Closer to Kits beach, the area between Cornwall and York Avenue, along Yew Street, is also home to some great neighbourhood establishments.
- Double D’s Pizza | 3510 West 4th Avenue | 604-736-7001
- Fresh Slice Pizza | 2823 West Broadway | 604-733-1561
- Nat’s New York Pizzeria | 2684 West Broadway | 604-737-0707
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. | 1876 West 1st Avenue | 604-730-0321
- Rustico Gourmet U-Bake Pizza |3335 West 4th Avenue | 604-737-0640