Kitsilano can be described as Vancouver’s trendy beach community. This densely populated neighbourhood is especially popular with the younger generation for it’s combination of relatively affordable rental housing (for Vancouver) as well as it’s close proximity to both the beach and the downtown core. The area also contains many well preserved homes, some dating back to the turn the of the century.
Both Broadway Street and West 4th provide residents with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Closer to Kits beach, the area between Cornwall and York Avenue, along Yew Street, is also home to some great neighbourhood establishments.
- Akbar’s Own 1905 | West Broadway | 604 736-8180
- Atithi | 2445 Burrard Street | 604-731-0221
- Cafe Mumbai | 2893 West Broadway | 604-737-2500
- Indian Fusion | 202 – 1926 West 4th Avenue | 604-568-7716
- Indian Oven | 2006 West 4th Avenue | 604-730-5069
- Jolly’s Indian Bistro | 2928 West 4th Avenue | 604-734-9110
- Maurya Indian Cuisine | 1643 West Broadway | 604-742-0622
If we’re missing one of your favorite Indian restaurants in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it.