Kitsilano can be described as Vancouver’s trendy beach community. This densely populated neighbourhood is especially popular with the younger generation for it’s combination of relatively affordable rental housing (for Vancouver) as well as it’s close proximity to both the beach and the downtown core. The area also contains many well preserved homes, some dating back to the turn the of the century.
Both Broadway Street and West 4th provide residents with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Closer to Kits beach, the area between Cornwall and York Avenue, along Yew Street, is also home to some great neighbourhood establishments.
- Abigail’s Party | 1651 Yew Street | 604-739-4677
- Bishop’s | 2183 West 4th Avenue | 604-738-2025
- The Boathouse at Kits Beach | 1305 Arbutus Street | 604-738-5487
- The Oakwood Canadian Bistro | 2741 West 4th Avenue | 604-558-1965
- Fable Kitchen | 1944 W 4th Ave | 604-732-1322
- LOCAL Public Eatery | 2210 Cornwall Avenue | 604-734-3589
If we’re missing one of your favorite West Coast restaurants in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it.