Or how ’bout a cold, refreshing iced cappuccino on the way to the beach on a hot summer day?
There are countless great cafes and tea houses for you to choose in Kitsilano — from one of the many local Starbucks locations found at almost every major intersection in the neighbourhood, to local coffee roasters, 49th Parallel, or everyone’s teahouse favourite, David’s Tea. No matter what mood you’re in or what drink you crave, you’re sure to find the perfect spot!
- 49th Parallel Coffee | 2152 West 4th Avenue | 604-420-4901 | @49thparallel
- Arbutus Coffee | 2200 Arbutus Street | 604-736-5644 | @arbutuscoffee
- Caffe Artigiano | 3036 West Broadway | 604-734-3134 | @CaffeArtigiano
- Culprit Coffee | 2028 Vine Street | 604-730-0133 | @CulpritCoffee
- Davids Tea | 2230 West 4th Avenue | 604-734-3440 | @DAVIDsTEA
- Epicurean Caffe Bistro | 1898 West 1st Avenue | 604-731-5370 | @EpicureanCaffe
- Momento Coffee House | 2766 West 4th Avenue | 604-736-9900 | @momentocoffee
- 05 Tea | 2208 West 4th Avenue | 604-558-0500 | @O5Tea
- Take Five Cafe | 2278 West 4th Avenue | 604-697-9050 | @takefivecafe
- Terra Breads Bakery & Cafe | 2380 West 4th Avenue | 604-736-1838
- VIVA Fine Foods | 1555 Yew Street | @takefivecafe
- Wired Monk | 2610 West 4th Avenue | 604-742-1752
If we’re missing one of your favorite coffee shops in Kits, please fill out this form and we’ll be sure to add it.