Lululemon’s 2017 SeaWheeze half-marathon sold out in minutes. So if you got yourself a bib number, you’re lucky.
Kitsilano’s Vancouver Running Company is ready to help you prepare for race day. In partnership with lululemon, they’ve taken the traditional run clinic, turned it upside down, and mixed it with a healthy dose of fun, frivolity and a few surprises.
The SeaWheeze Unclinic is the perfect way to train you for the lululemon SeaWheeze half marathon on August 12th.
Led by Canadian Olympic marathoner and architect of Mile2Marathon Coaching, Dylan Wykes, the Unclinic will be 11 weeks of workouts, focusing on tempo and speedwork, the art of long runs, the importance of warm-ups and cool downs, and why strength training can help us all.
Your SeaWheeze Unclinic registration for $180 and includes:
- 11 weeks of coached training by Olympic Marathoner and Coach Dylan Wykes
- A surprise pre/post-workout activity each week with a local partner you know and love
- Weekly training plan to take home and complete outside of coached sessions
- 15% off at Vancouver Running Co. for the duration of the SeaWheeze Unclinic
- Surprise swag and many additional partner benefits
Last modified: May 18, 2017